We are pleased to announce that the University of Liverpool will host the 2014 INTAR Conference – so please get the dates in your diary now!
The conference themes will be:
• Social injustice and mental health (Wed 25th June)
• Securing human rights in psychiatric care (Wed 25th June)
• Cultural diversity and mental health (Thur 26th June)
• Creating and developing healing communities (Fri 27th June)
• Arts and madness (throughout)
Further news – including details of plenary speakers and booking information – will be available soon. Contact INTAR@liverpoolmentalhealth.org or see here.Share